The 10-year Swiss-Polish Cooperation Programme, commonly known as the Swiss Contribution Fund, has come to an end on 14th June 2017.
The Swiss- Polish Cooperation Programme at a glance:
- 5 areas have been supported under the Programme:
- Regional development and border protection,
- Environment and infrastructure;
- Private sector;
- Science, health and social welfare;
- Civil society and partnership cooperation.
- Public institutions, the private sector as well as non-governmental organisations have benefitted from the Programme;
- 58 large projects, funds and programmes as well as more than 1,700 smaller projects have received funding;
- More than 43% of all Programme funds have been allocated to four voivodships of south-eastern Poland: Lubelskie, Małopolskie, Podkarpackie and Świętokrzyskie;
- Support has been granted to partnerships between Polish and Swiss entities.
Duration of the Programme: June 2007-June 2017.