In connection with the commencement of application as of 25 May 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 2016.119.1 of 04.05.2016) (GDPR), we would like to inform you as follows:
- The Data Controllers of your personal data are the entities engaged in programme implementation of the SPCP – regarding the scope of the data that they are processing.
- The controller of the data processed in the Ministry of Investment and Economic Development (MIED) (and it’s legal predecessors) acting as the National Coordination Unit as well as data transmitted to the MIED by the institutions engaged in programme implementation of the SPCP (the other controllers) is the Minister of Investment and Economic Development e-mail: email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer may be contact at – IOD@mfipr.gov.pl.
Information concerning data processing
- Your personal data are processed for the purposes of implementing the tasks of the Data Controller, resulting from Framework Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Poland and the Swiss Federal Council concerning the implementation of the Swiss-Polish Cooperation Programme to reduce economic and social disparities within the enlarged European Union (M. P. (Official Gazette of the Republic of Poland) 2008 no 75 item 672).
- The legal ground for the processing of personal data is the Article 6 (1)(e) of the GDPR.
- The duration of processing is 10 years since the end of the Projects – that is until 14 June 2027.
- The sources of the data are: applicants, beneficiaries and partners and institutions engaged in the Programme implementation.
- The type of personal data and the categories of data subjects are:
- data of persons authorised to make valid decisions and to carry out working contacts on the side of the institutions engaged in the Programme implementation the Programme; applicants, beneficiaries, and partners (name, surname, job position, phone number, e-mail address);
- data of participants of training courses, competitions, conferences, committees, meetings, and recipients of aid (name, surname, job position, phone number, e-mail address).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to apply for financing and implementation of the projects, as well as performing the tasks result from Framework Agreement/ Project Agreement/ Project Implementation Agreement.
The recipients of the personal data
- The data will be/ may be transferred for processing by the Ministry of Finance Republic of Poland, acting as the Paying Authority and Audit Institution – in scope of payments and irregularities.
- The data will be/ may be transferred to the third country: Switzerland – the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland, acting by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC); the Ministry of Economy of Switzerland, acting by the State Secretary for Economic Affairs (SECO), the Embassy of Switzerland (SCO) – in scope: necessary for taking decisions on financing of the project, payment and taking decisions on irregularities.
The rights of data subjects
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller, you have the following rights:
- to access your data, to rectification of data,
- to restriction of processing of data,
- object to processing of data.
The request to execute the aforementioned rights shall be sent in written form to the Controller (the address given at the beginning, with the note „Personal data protection”) or in electronic form to the address: IOD@mfipr.gov.pl.
- You are entitled to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling
- The processing of your personal data does not take place in an automated manner.