Since November 2016 Ministry of Economic Development has conducted the promotional campaign promoting the Swiss-Polish Cooperation Programme "With the Swiss precision we develop Poland". Its main aims are:
- To build the awareness in Polish general public of the Swiss support for the development of Poland via the Swiss-Polish Cooperation Programme (SPCP) – by demonstrating what has been done within this Programme, how efficiently the funds have been employed and what results have been achieved;
- To encourage good practice in the regions involved and all over Poland;
- To demonstrate and boost Polish-Swiss cooperation and partnership.
The campaign covers:
- A radio campaign composed of 4 spots 30 sec each. The product-oriented campaign is devoted to projects in all the 4 focus areas distributed in the 4 privileged regions;
- A tv image-oriented campaign broadcasting two 30 second image building spots;
- A video campaign addressed to the whole Poland including the privileged regions using You Tube, vimeo, internet players, vod platform as well as other commercial video service networks;
- A series of four citylight posters combining image-building message with regionally adequate project-oriented message to be distributed in in the capital cities of the 4 privileged voivodships;
- A photo exhibition- photo account of the SPCP results - to be displayed at selected railway stations and bus terminals;
- PR instruments.
The campaign will be ended in April 2017.